Overview of all functions
- Touch screen – operation of the device using a touch-sensitive screen
- Multipoint function – connect two mobile phones with the system simultaneously
- Voice memo function – record telephone calls and leave behind instructions for other drivers
- MP3-playback from mobile phone also possible via A2DP 1,2
- Text display – display of text messages, e-mails or phone book entries
- Automatic radio mute function – when calling
- Display shows contacts, call log, battery level, reception quality, name of network provider and handset name1
- Dial number – dial a known number from the available entries or enter a new number
- Crystal-clear voice reproduction – via vehicle’s built-in sound system
- MP3 playback from your mobile phone over your car’s hi-fi system 1 2
- Automatic switch over to hands-free mode – when A2DP connection is active (depending on type of radio)
- Search function – for telephone book entries using up to four first letters
- Colour schemes – different colour schemes for selection
1 The scope of operation can vary depending on the mobile phone, network provider and software status.
2 AUX-cable or CAR MP3/CD-adapter (accessories) are necessary.
The price also includes fitting.
|Available languages||DE, GB, US, FR, NL, ES, IT, PT, PL, RU, DK, SE, CZ, TR, RS, SK, GR, SA, RO, HR, HE|
|Operating voltage||10 V – 16 V|
|Bluetooth® profiles||Handsfree, Headset, FTP, GAP, GOEP, OPP, PBAP, SPP, IrMC, A2DP|
|Multifunction display||2,8 inch, 240×320 pixel QVGA TFT touch screen, 65.000 colours|
|External dimensions electronic box||152 x 55 x 29 m|
|Hands-free car kit CC 9056 meets the requirements of the EU-Directive 1999/5/EC (R&TTE Directive)|
|Technical type approval according to 2009/19/EG “Electromagnetic Compatibility in motor vehicles”|